We have been providing fun, trips, picnics, parties, mountain biking, golfing, happy hours, year round activities and friendships to our members for over 45 years. We are not just a snow ski club, we are a recreation club with weekly Happy Hours, outdoor events, local outings, dance themed parties and all year around trips and activities.
Our Summer Trips have taken us to Aspen/Snowmass, Crested Butte, Steamboat Springs, Winter Park Jazz Festival, Palisades Wine Country, Grand Lake, Glendo & Guernsey Reservoirs in Wyoming, North Sterling Reservoir, Lake McConaughy in Nebraska, Cheyenne Frontier Days, and Glenwood Springs. Plus our Summer Activities include Mountain Biking, Golf, Volleyball, Hikes, and Picnics.
In the Winter months, we have weekend Day Bus Trips to Copper Mountian + Vail, and other ski resorts. Other Winter Trips have taken us to Aspen / Snowmass, Crested Butte, Steamboat Springs, Telluride, Lake Tahoe, Wolfcreek, Beaver Creek, Vail, Jackson Hole, Wyoming; Big Sky, Bridger Bowl & Red Lodge Montana; and Park City, Utah. Also, on Snow Shoeing, Cross Country Skiing, and Snowmobiling trips.
Up The Creek has a large membership of active members in the Greater Denver Metro area.
As a paid Full Member of the Up The Creek Ski & Recreation Club, you will receive many benefits, including:
* Online trip and event sign up, on line membership renewals.
* Dues paying members receive PRIORITY sign up for all trips, especially our normally sold out winter trips.
* Discounted Admission to all of our trips & events, including our themed dance events with food and music, and our famous Halloween Party and Super Bowl party. * (In most cases club members are given a 50% discount on our club events.)
* Free Admission to our yearly Summer Bash & Summer Wake Picnics (recognizing the beginning & ending of Summer).
* Free Admission to our yearly 4th of July - Celebrate America Picnic
* Free Admission to our summer and winter kickoff events
* Non-members must pay the full amount for our trips when they sign up; while members will be able to utilize a payment plan.
* Participation in our exclusive forums groups where you can connect with other members for various activities and parties.
* Invitation to our Weekly Happy Hours.
* And most of all, you will always have a friendly group to "Hang-Out" with.
Up The Creek Ski and Rec Club was founded to promote the sport of snow skiing, over the years it has evolved to have year round activities. We are an active social club, a year round outdoor club, and above all - a fun club. We welcome couples, singles, skiers’ and non-skier’s.
Our membership is for 1 year from your date of sign up and offers discounted rates on all of our trips and activities, as well as priority sign up for our trips. We no longer offer couples discounts.
New Membership rate is $80. If you renew within 30 days of your anniversary date your renewal rate is only $54.
For more information or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.